Scientists at the University of Montreal launched a search for men who had never looked at pornography - but couldn't find any. More here.
No, porn does not turn men into crazed sex fiends. But it's clear that pornography has affected the way we view -- and have -- sex. Here's how to counter porn's effects. More here.
Porn is entertainment, not a how-to manual. If men want to know what really turns women on, hetero porn is the last place they should look. More here.
The Sex Doctor Is Out - Violet Blue: Talk to your doctor about sex? You're better off asking Twitter. More here.
- ► 2010 (62)
- Doctor Who: last episode will leave viewers heartb...
- Fix a Warped Record
- Scrabble players in uproar as Facebook dictionary ...
- Pat Robertson and Christian clergy use Oral Robert...
- Lifelong love of the stage keeps Japan's oldest st...
- Cao Cao: Chinese archaeologists uncover vast tomb ...
- Selling what the dead leave behind
- The Lives They Lived: Ron Asheton: Quiet Punk
- Disgusted Cornish complain to race chiefs about be...
- Methuen woman says she found image of Jesus on iro...
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2008 (219)
- ► 2007 (507)