Proud to be Cornish: Citizens of Cornwall, seen here celebrating St Piran's Day, have called on watchdogs to tackle the use of the term 'inbred' in relation to Cornish people. More here.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
- ► 2010 (62)
- Doctor Who: last episode will leave viewers heartb...
- Fix a Warped Record
- Scrabble players in uproar as Facebook dictionary ...
- Pat Robertson and Christian clergy use Oral Robert...
- Lifelong love of the stage keeps Japan's oldest st...
- Cao Cao: Chinese archaeologists uncover vast tomb ...
- Selling what the dead leave behind
- The Lives They Lived: Ron Asheton: Quiet Punk
- Disgusted Cornish complain to race chiefs about be...
- Methuen woman says she found image of Jesus on iro...
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2008 (219)
- ► 2007 (507)