Thursday, December 31, 2009
In a music scene saturated with digital recordings, vinyl records have been making an unlikely comeback of late. But while digital music is easy to play back and store, records require more care and attention to avoid scratches and warps. The usual culprits for warps are improper storage, heat and humidity. Severe warps can cause a record player's needle to skip and jump, and even minor warps can compromise sound quality. If you've got warped LPs in your collection, there are several things you can try to get them spinning flat again. MORE HERE!
- ► 2010 (62)
- Doctor Who: last episode will leave viewers heartb...
- Fix a Warped Record
- Scrabble players in uproar as Facebook dictionary ...
- Pat Robertson and Christian clergy use Oral Robert...
- Lifelong love of the stage keeps Japan's oldest st...
- Cao Cao: Chinese archaeologists uncover vast tomb ...
- Selling what the dead leave behind
- The Lives They Lived: Ron Asheton: Quiet Punk
- Disgusted Cornish complain to race chiefs about be...
- Methuen woman says she found image of Jesus on iro...
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2008 (219)
- ► 2007 (507)