Friday September 4, 2009 18:05 EDT
I had to debate right-wing extremist Terry Jeffrey of Human Events on the controversy over President Obama's back-to-school address on "Hardball" Friday afternoon. What a big steaming pile of misunderstanding, prejudice and outright lies.
- ► 2010 (62)
- The Importance of Blasphemy
- Frank Schaeffer on Rachel Maddow
- HG Wells on Google: which of his predictions came ...
- How to talk to complete idiots
- 'Rain' builds Korea buzz
- The only woman in the French Foreign Legion
- Church poster banned for suggesting that 'blessed ...
- Death becomes them
- Actor Jang Dong-kun Returns as 'President'
- Celebrate SF Punk in the Main Library
- The age of the disposable male
- New Cookie Technologies: Harder to See and Remove,...
- Are bath-time photos child pornography?
- Male Sex Dolls Far Inferior Product
- Reading Kafka 'enhances cognitive mechanisms', cla...
- Threats for breaking Morocco fast
- Iggy Pop in Lego Rock Band – picture gallery
- Indonesia: Prison Time for Gays
- Teen birth rates highest in most religious states
- Actor Lee Byung-hun Says Best Is Yet to Come
- PM apology after Turing petition
- Abe Hiroshi: Crazy Campy Cool
- Afghan 'Indiana Jones' hunts lost Bamiyan statue
- Missing Link found in church
- The Constitution of the United States of America
- two Books to read
- The prosperity gospel: where credulity meets guile...
- Midnight Eye feature: A History of Sex Education F...
- No legal protection for kids in faith-healing fami...
- The far right's un-American values
- Top 10 worst Bible passages?
- Shun Oguri and Hiro Mizushima team up for Fall 200...
- Why don't Catholic bishops care about healthcare?
- Jumong actor thrills Iranian fans
- ▼ September (34)
- ► 2008 (219)
- ► 2007 (507)