"Art for Barack Obama," a work by Korean printmaker Lee Ho-chul, went on display at Rogue Space, a gallery in Manhattan’s Chelsea in New York last Friday. Lee created a portrait of Obama from the hair of 1,000 Korean Americans.
Monday, October 27, 2008
- ► 2010 (62)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Discrimination is NOT a Family Value!
- 'Deep Throat' legendary porn director Gerard Damia...
- Cindy McCain Claims She’s ‘Just Like Any Other Fem...
- Gobekli Tepe: The World’s First Temple?
- Transsexual gene link identified
- Korean Artist Makes 'Art for Obama' from Hair
- Australia trials national net filters
- A guide to the Hippocratic Oath
- English heroes of Agincourt? They are just war cri...
- Pang brothers sign 10-year deal with HK's Universe...
- 'Fart gas' link to blood pressure
- Tommy Smothers gets due for censored show
- Christian wives set up sex wesbite
- 'No God' slogans for city's buses
- Music Videos
- Gay history museum shows current debate is nothing...
- Vatican plan to honour wartime Pope Pius XII would...
- A Boy's Life
- Lily, Mooch & Skloot
- 'A Time for Dogs...' Ranked Number One on Yahoo! D...
- New research reveals Edwardian doctors' prescripti...
- Greece hails Lord Byron a hero and dedicates a day...
- The other man on the podium
- Global crisis sends east Germans flocking to Marx
- Ugandans ban female circumcision
- VOTE NO ON 8
- On Columbus Day, correcting Columbus’ legacy
- Sydney brothel-goers lose a Touch of Class
- Devo - Freedom of Choice
- Class surprises lesbian teacher on wedding day
- Offended neighbors get Utah park statue moved
- Tattoo culture under the spotlight
- National Organization for Women PAC Endorses Obama...
- ▼ October (35)
- ► 2007 (507)