By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:29 AM on 22nd January 2010
Offensive? The 19-century oil painting which was removed from shot - more here.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
- The 6 Weirdest Things Women Do to Their Vaginas
- Charita Goshay: Founding Fathers knew danger of st...
- The return of rickets: Victorian disease on the ri...
- The Dry Garden: Foraging for mushrooms after the r...
- BBC orders auction house to remove neo-classical g...
- Most Britons descended from male farmers who left ...
- Haiti's "pact with the devil" myth
- 'Attack 2': The Catch-22 of Sequels
- Foxy 'Roxxxy': world’s first 'sex robot' can talk ...
- Hominids Went Out of Africa on Rafts
- Vatican reveals Secret Archives
- Man's penis removed from pipe
- Witch doctors causing rise in Ugandan child sacrif...
- The Church of Planned Parenthood?
- Sword swallower trapped in trance for hours after ...
- Jesus turns up in woman's bruise
- Muslim-Hindu punk rock bands push buttons
- Irish atheists challenge new blasphemy laws
- For Some in Japan, Home Is a Tiny Plastic Bunk
- Andy Serkis: From Gollum to Ian Dury
- Biblical scholar's date for rapture: May 21, 2011
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2009 (261)
- ► 2008 (219)
- ► 2007 (507)