North Cornwall fairies and legends ()
The Brahmans, theists and Muslims of India. Studies of goddess-worship in Bengal, caste, Brahmaism and social reform, with descriptive sketches of curious festivals, ceremonies, and faquirs (1907)
Tammuz and Ishtar : a monograph upon Babylonian religion and theology containing extensive extracts from the Tammuz liturgies and all of the Arbela oracles (1914)
Serpent-worship, and other essays : with a chapter on totemism (1888)
Totem and taboo; resemblances between the psychic lives of savages and neurotics (1918, t.p. 1919)
The origin of man and of his superstitions (1920)
Social origins (1903)
- ► 2010 (62)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Two of my all time favorite bands! Flipper & Buck-...
- TOOOOO COOOOL!!
- Biafra celebrates 50th with pair of concerts
- Cool places to buy Asian movies, TV shows & Music
- Japanese swimmers likely to get OK to use Speedo s...
- Music Videos
- this was yesterday's reads
- Read a book
- Earliest Londoners Arrived Earlier, Had Wealth
- Crows - Episode 0
- Man Falls After Receiving Spirit, Sues
- READ A BOOK
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (507)