Monday morning: Scared Bob out of the yard before I left for work.
Tuesday morning: No sign of Bob today.
Tuesday evening: found 16 dead fish in various forms of munchedness.
Wednesday morning: Scared Bob out of the yard before I left for work.
Wednesday evening: Found 5 dead fish in various forms of munchedness.
Thursday morning: Scared Bob out of the yard before I left for work.
Thursday evening: Found 3 dead fish in various forms of munchedness. Put Sparky out near the pond.
Friday morning: No sign of Bob.
Friday evening: No dead bodies.
Saturday morning: No sign of Bob.
Meet Sparky the croaking frog. Sparky has a movement sensor - when evil Bob the pesky egret plops down for munchies, Sparky will croak & scare Bob away.
- ► 2010 (62)
- ► 2009 (261)
- ► 2008 (219)
- Skloot today
- Pond Drama!
- Hollywood in need of Japanese
- This morning
- Music Videos
- Aaahhhhhh! smelly dead thing!!!
- Mooch & Kobe
- Skloot & lily
- Rock band the Donnas take control after stumble
- The Return
- Live Music: The PUNK Started Here
- Music Videos
- Brothers doing it for themselves at the Japan Cher...
- 'We shared a bed but never touched'
- Skinny Puppy
- Did Hitler unleash the Holocaust because a Jewish ...
- Strange case of Piles
- Ugly fish is seen as aphrodisiac
- India rattled by vibrating condom
- Judge Orders FBI to Turn Over Thousands of Patriot...
- Scholars Race to Recover a Lost Kingdom on the Nil...
- Security setup records teen sexually abusing barn ...
- The one that got away from Mooch!
- Tattoos go against Bible’s teachings
- Skloot up for dinner
- Tattoos making a mark in China
- Fun in the backyard with Kobe & Mooch
- 'Cream of Wheat' man gets grave marker
- Beenie Man, Sizzla and Capleton renounce homophobi...
- Japanese comic titans double the laughs
- John Cale is playing at my house
- Sgt Pepper must die!
- The TSA Hates Your Vibrator
- Naked cyclists in green protest
- For Mum!
- New fish
- This explains some attitude problems
- In search of food
- X JAPAN Reunites For New Single, Tour
- ANIME EXPO® 2007 ANNOUNCES J-ROCK CONCERT OF THE C...
- Things that need to be done
- World's largest penis erected
- ▼ June (45)